Wooden Carving Boards
Our best range of acacia wood carving boards for cutting meat
The Wild Wood carving board range offers the best wooden boards for cutting meat! They have extra added features which make carving easier such as the extra large size of the board, a drip tray or channels to catch the juices and a solid wood construction to handle carving and chopping with sharp utensils and knives. The beautiful design of each board is both stylish and functional meaning they are often used as a centrepiece board for roast meat or even cheese platters .
Our Best Meat Carving Boards
Our wooden boards are ideal for carving all types of meat including roast lamb, beef, pork, chicken and also slow cooked dishes. Carving boards with juice lanes can also be used for cutting up fruit just so the juices don’t run on to your benchtop or floor.
The specialist Mudgee Carving Board has many ideal features for carving including spikes, or mini pyramids to hold your roast whilst carving, channels to hold all those delicious juices which are such an important part of serving a roast, and a solid construction to ensure longevity.
These heavy duty boards can handle hard work in the kitchen, including carving and chopping, but also look great as a feature piece when you are serving up a roast to your family or guests. Our thick end grain butcher blocks are also perfect for your countertop.
Our Wood & Design
All the carving boards we develop have a distinct design element borne out of beautiful quality, stylish performance and practicality. We use acacia wood for all our carving boards as it is a hardwood, has a rich grain with vivid hues, a natural resilience to water, and holds antibacterial properties – making it the best material for cutting meat. Read more about Acacia wood facts.
Fathers Day Gift Idea
Carving Boards are ideal Father’s Day gifts. It is often so hard to find a present for Dad, but a carving board will always make him happy! When cared for, Wild Wood carving boards will last a lifetime.
Try one of our wooden carving boards, we guarantee you won’t be disappointed.
Showing all 5 results
Mudgee Carving Board$225.00
Few tools in the kitchen are as useful as the wooden carving board. You can use your board as:
● a durable surface to save you from damaging or scratching your countertop;
● a hygienic and easy to clean food preparation space;
● a physical barrier that protects your table or benchtop from the heat exuded by hot dishes;
● a stylish and eye-catching feature in your kitchen;
● a serving platter for cheeses, tapas, platters, pizzas and pastries.
When choosing a wooden board (as opposed to a plastic or glass board), you enjoy several benefits. Wooden carving boards are regarded as:
● Extremely durable: with a long life expectancy, wooden cutting boards are made to withstand heavy daily use.
● Easy to care for: maintenance and cleaning of a wooden carving board is easy. Simply wash it in warm soapy water and leave to dry naturally or pat dry.
● Safe: wooden boards are less likely to slip due to the texture of the timber. They provide greater stability and decrease your chances of injury in the kitchen.
● Aesthetically pleasing: a quality hardwood carving board has warm and rich colours that will add a touch of style to your home.
● Antibacterial: at Wild Wood, we use quality acacia hardwood that has antibacterial qualities and water-resistant properties.
There are a few features that can make a wooden carving board perfect for cutting meat. Try
to choose a wooden carving board that is:
● Extra large – suitable for meat of any size, including roasts;
● Thick – can take a beating and still last a lifetime;
● Includes a juice lane and/or juice well – catches all the juices from your roast meat on
the carving board;
● Includes carving spikes or mini-pyramids – holds your meat and roast in place on the
wooden board whilst carving.
At Wild Wood, we believe that we make the number #1 wooden carving boards on the market. All of our carving boards are designed with the following features in mind:
● made of premium quality hardwood
● water-resistant with antibacterial qualities
● large enough for any type of meat or roast
● includes features like a juice lane, juice well and wooden spikes
● designed to last a long time
● easily washable in warm soapy water
● looks aesthetically pleasing with beautiful rich wood grains. If you are looking for the best wooden carving boards for meat, please take a look at our products.
You will not be disappointed.